We use the English language and Customer Service will only reply in English. Only write on the website pages and checkout page in the English language. Do not use any symbols!
The order will fail and we will not receive payment if you use a non-English alphabet.
All correspondence and shipping addresses must be typed in English, and in the English alphabet.
What you need to do is make your browser 'forget' it knows the website. The old cookies are stopping you from logging in, adding items to your cart and moving from one page to the next - that sort of thing.
You will need to 'clear your cache' and delete the cookies. After that open a new window and search for My Doll Best Friend.
If it doesn't immediately work as it should then just allow 15 minutes to an hour and there should be no problem shopping on the site. It gives time for new cookies to be allowed on your device. Alternatively, access from a device where you haven't bookmarked the website/ or where the cache isn't storing out of date cookies.
If we don't have other errors reported of the type you refer to and are unable to replicate the problem you are experiencing, it is likely to be only at the user end.
Some trouble shooting tips you can try are:
- close the window down and open it up in a new browser
- try a different browser, for example Chrome or Firefox...
- reboot the computer
- try to place the order on a different device
Google search gives information regarding specific error codes you can usually find out more detailed information, and often what needs to be done by typing the error code into Google.
If you wish to contact us with your concern, please include the following information:
1. What operating system are you using (windows, Apple, etc)
2. What version of operating system are you using (windows 10.0.1 for example)
3. What Internet Browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc)
4. What version is your internet Browser.
5. Are you using a Laptop, Tablet or mobile device, if so which one.
6. What were you doing when the error occurred
7. Try rebooting your device, refreshing your browser, do you still get the same error.
8. What payment method are you trying.
We support these browsers: PC (latest version available) - Chrome - Firefox - Edge - IE Mac (latest version available) - Chrome - Safari
We support these devices: Mobile devices (latest software version available) - iPad 2 - iPhone 7 - Samsung S6 (phone) - Samsung S6 (tablet)