Wichtel

Home Forums All Dolls Wichtel

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Hi again Vera! I have only just seen you have posted a photo here! Sorry to have confused you maybe. Welcome to the forum and so lovely to see your two Wichtel dolls and their pretty dresses. I am sorry you are having trouble resizing your photos. There is a resizer here http://resizeimage.net/
    so maybe you can sort out your photos and try again and post them. We would all love to see what you have been making.
    Hope you will continue to visit us here 🙂

Vera Zurndorfer
    Participant

OK, I hope I am able to download the second picture.

Vera Zurndorfer
    Participant

Hi,
    Here are the four dress I made for my girls. Finding patterns is very hard. I also gave them new wigs.

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Haha! Yes, I think you are right. I love seeing the dolls with other dolls. It is very amusing seeing these two together. Cute! Thanks.

Stella Taylor
    Participant

Great photos again Pam! The scale of the dolls really works doesn’t it? Looking at them together you would say they were about 2 and 11

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Yes, it is always interesting to see dolls next to other more familiar dolls so we can see the comparison! I hadn’t realised their size either and in fact I thought they had larger heads … more like the D’Nenes, but they have quite small heads and big tummies! I have to say they are very endearing 🙂
    Haha… I could do with one too!

Elizabeth Newman
    Participant

I hadn’t realised how small the Wichtel dolls were ! I think that because I know I can’t afford them I hadn’t really looked at them. I love the baggy jumpers , would quiet like one of them in my size 🙂 (very large)

Pamela Elliott
    Participant
    Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Here is my latest outfit for Frieda taken from Nathalie’s blog. I will try and make the time to translate it when I can, as it is a simple pattern.

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

He certainly was. I really like to photograph dolls together so I wasn’t sure what to do… then I saw this little cutie.
    I am going to knit a matching outfit for Frieda and a HK Gotz to see if they will work together… watch this space!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.