Sylvia Natterer

Home Forums All Dolls Sylvia Natterer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 282 total)
  • Author
    Ginny Revell
    Participant

Nicole, you are very clever to adapt patterns as you do. Thanks for explaining what you did. I haven’t made anything for my Finouche doll yet, but seeing your Lucie, I am encouraged to have a go.

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Nicole, I’ve just looked up the pattern on Ravelry. Yours looks infinitely better than the original version. We’ll done on working out the improvements and seeing the potential in the pattern. Inspiring.

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Ah that explains it, Nicole. I didn’t notice the crochet. It is very neat. I think the overall look is smart. Fun to try neew stitches too.

Nicole Gauthier
    Participant

Thank you, Pam and Ginny for your nice words. I was attracted by that pattern by the stitch even if the general look was not was very good. I thought I could do better and also adapt the size for my Finouche. At the bottom of the skirt and all around the top, it is finished in crochet which does the flat laying.

Ginny Revell
    Participant

Nicole, it’s lovely to see your Lucy again and her new outfit is very pretty. As Pam says, the colour is perfect for her and as always, it’s beautifully knitted.

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Nicole, what a perfect colour match to her eyes. Nice pattern. Interesting stitches on both the skirt and top. The skirt is laying really flat – often they can curl at the hem. A lovely knit. Cute to see Lucie out with her teddy. Thanks for posting!

Nicole Gauthier
    Participant

Despite the very warm weather, I knitted a new outfit for my Finouche Lucie from a pattern by Ase Bence.

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Filipa, I think the hair turned out really well. Does it feel softer now you have washed it?
    I’ve just been looking at all your photos. What a wonderful collection of dolls you have. Some really professional looking photos too. Thanks so much. Most of us on here are more active in the Gotz thread.
    I loved your Zwergnase doll photos. Some of us have them too and post in the other dolls thread!
    Thanks for posting.

Ginny Revell
    Participant

Filipa, I think the hair turned out pretty well. Love the photo of the three of them. I have a Minouche too. They’re so cute, aren’t they? Thanks for the link to your other dolls. I’ll enjoy having a look.

filipa valente
    Participant

Trying to upload a photo 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 282 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.