Maru & Friends

Home Forums All Dolls Maru & Friends

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Wow! Those eyes with her colouring are stunning. Truly a special doll.

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

I was wondering where she was! love her in the pink and white! They do have such lovely faces.

Heather Wilson
    Participant

So glad I got Raven she is just so beautiful as all the Maru faces and eyes are

Heather Wilson
    Participant

So tempting to get here as I have all the others apart from Valentina as she did not appeal to me. Love Jamies curls and I must get onto buying a backdrop what a difference it makes

SANDI SMITH
    Participant

Just realized I never posted a photo of my Jamie in this thread, so here she is. 🙂

Attachments:
    Heather Wilson
    Participant

I have enjoyed reading this thread as have several of these dolls. Had to get Savannah as love the redheads. They have such beautiful faces. Their clothes and shoes are so well made also.

SANDI SMITH
    Participant

Perhaps I shall Pam, but there’s no immediate hurry. I wonder if they will bring out more dolls, I guess I’ll just have to wait and see. 🙂

SANDI SMITH
    Participant

Pity it’sno longer available. Might have to make something similar myself., I love the cut of the pants. 🙂

Pat Holness
    Participant

The outfit is a Maru and friends outfit Sandi part of their clothing collection .

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Haha!! Now you know why I sold Savannah! I either had to buy more or part with her!! Hopefully you can buy more – they do look fantastic together. I decided to buy more Gotz instead.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.