Kidz’n’Cats

Home Forums All Dolls Kidz’n’Cats

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Ginny Revell
    Participant

Nice photo, Peggy. Jakob’s clothes in 2016 were different from Freddie’s (2018), though it’s the same hat and scarf. Jakob’s friend is considerably bigger than Freddie’s! Fun…

Peggy Stuart
    Participant

I found the photo of Margareth’s Jakob. This photo was taken in January, 2016. The intended recipient of the doll was still in utero. He would be three years old now, so I doubt she has given Jakob to him.

Nicole, I have no idea how Alister lost his fingers, and I don’t think I want to know.

Attachments:
    Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Hi Ginny and Nicole, great photos of your KNC boys. Shame KNC had so many production problems. Hard to believe the company doesn’t exist any more. I especially like the clothes the boys came in. Very trendy.

Ginny Revell
    Participant

Nicole, thanks for the photos of your three boys – a handsome lot! I hadn’t seen Tim before. He’s very like my Freddie (Jakob). Here he is wishing he could go outside – but it’s a cold and blustery day here – and with a friend!

Nicole Gauthier
    Participant

Peggy, I am sorry that Alister lost two fingers.
    Pam and Ginny, I think the shorts and shoes were offered by K’n’C.
    Have three boys, the blond one: Tim 2013, Alister 2014 and Robert 2015, given to my DGD.

Ginny Revell
    Participant

Thanks, Pam!

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Nice to see your KNCs again, Ginny. Nothing wrong with buying dolls clothes. They look toasty warm for the winter.

Ginny Revell
    Participant

Lori and Freddie wanted to show you their new winter outfits. Really they wanted to model them outside, but it’s just been wet, wet, wet here so they haven’t been able to go out and play. (P. S. Before you ask, I bought these clothes – I didn’t make them. 😔)

Attachments:
    Ginny Revell
    Participant

Hello Jean. I have a Jacob boy (called Freddie). I wished I’d got a Robert when they were around. You’ll see him if you just go back a page in this thread.

Stella Taylor
    Participant

I can understand that Jean, if I saw a doll that reminded me of one of my children I’d get it!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.