From the archives

Home Forums All Dolls From the archives

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Haha! I’m really have terrible computer problems. I can’t send photos or post them on Pinterest… it all keeps timing out. I seem to have lost capacity… hopefully my internet provider will sort it out soon. I was surprised this one worked.

Peggy Stuart
    Participant

We know the truth. It’s just an excuse for gratuitous eye candy.
    She looks like Hannah’s little sister.

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

I’m going to try another! Giselle – Gotz Steiff.

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Just testing to see if I can upload a photo as I am having computer problems.

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

A couple of photos of Giselle in her play clothes as I haven’t posted any of her for a while. Such a pretty little thing!

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Hi Sandi, I haven’t taken any photos of her for a while. So maybe I should. She is quite old and a bit delicate so I tend to handle her less, but she is the most gorgeous doll. I will try to take some pictures of her with the other dolls soon.

SANDI SMITH
    Participant

I’d love to see more of her Pam, she is really quite stunning. There is something about her though that, reminds me very much of Hannah, and I think she would make a wonderful sibling or unidentical twin. 🙂

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

I thought it was about time I shared photos of this beauty: Giselle. She is a doll from 2005 and is a Gotz Steiff doll. She has a similar body and limbs to Hannah, but I think the most gorgeous face ever. I was very lucky to be given her for Christmas – I can’t tell you how surprised I was to receive her as she is very special indeed. I hope you all like the photos. I will take more of her with the other dolls in the better weather later in the year.

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Actually Paris is easy to date as she is one of the dolls that has the date on her tummy written in black ink. She is actually 2010! #4249/5000. However this has also confused me because little Katie hasn’t anything written on her tummy but I seem to have her down as also 2010. I wonder when Gotz stopped writing on their tummies! Any ideas?

I’ve seen Paris in a catalogue and from what I remember she’s quite early in the 2000’s. If you’ve got the tag it should hint to the date. I will see what I can find out. I think she was a handcrafted doll which was in a separate catalogue to the collectors’ dolls and the play dolls. I will have to find some more photos from the archives later today…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.