D’Nenes

Home Forums All Dolls D’Nenes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Stella Taylor
    Participant

Yes she has, I like dolls with freckles, so good choice!

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

The other one! As I have a communion dress already! Little Weekend Wonder! I think she has freckles!

Stella Taylor
    Participant

I’ve just looked at them! Do you like the red-head in the Communion dress or the other one? There is quite a good range of outfits too, aren’t there!

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Thanks, Stella! They do have nice thick hair, and seems to be good quality. I have only brushed the blonde one though as the little Bolivian has her hair in plaits and the Esme’s is in tight curls. Can’t help loving them! I fancy the little redhead!

Stella Taylor
    Participant

No Pam, those dresses look fine as they are, lovely!

What is the hair like on the D’Nenes dolls? Is it the same quality and abundance as the Paola Reina dolls?

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Here are some more patterns from Jacknitss that will fit D’Nenes dolls. The white one is Sparkle and Fur which is free but I went up a needle size. The other was for Animator dolls – party dress. Don’t they look so cute? Although maybe I should have made the cable dresses a tad shorter?

SANDI SMITH
    Participant

I had seen that pattern but hadn’t bought it yet, so it’s good to know it fits them before making the purchase. Thanks Pam. 🙂

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Hi Sandi, thanks! Actually the reason I was keen for you to see these 3 was because it is a Jacknitss pattern! I know you like her patterns. It’s 1DD cardi set for Disney Animator dolls. I wasn’t sure it would fit but it does 🙂 I made it exactly as per the pattern. The dolls look good in 3s or 5s!!! So yes, you would have fun with a lucky third lol.

SANDI SMITH
    Participant

Finally got a chance to pop on over here and what a beautiful trio you have now Pam. I have the two tan girls, and I guess I’ll get round to ordering the third one sometime. After all I can’t have an even number, it supposed to be bad luck. 🙂 Love their outfits, is that another French pattern?

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Oh no! typical. Very overcast here now too and a hint of rain. I hope it improves tomorrow!
    Glad you like the outfits… just simple patterns but nice and quick and uses up the leftover balls of yarn.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.