Accessories and Props

Home Forums All Dolls Accessories and Props

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 360 total)
  • Author
    Jean Gregory Wild
    Participant

Hi Ladies
    Not sure if this will be posted , keep trying and having problems… does anyone know where I can buy a 20in wig ?
    Jean

Peggy Stuart
    Participant

If they’re anywhere as lovely, I will want several pairs. Middle of May sounds good. I will have another pay period by then.

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

I think the order will be dispatched middle of May so it depends on postal systems from Germany. The shoes on Facebook, I think, are a Wichtel style, but we have two sorts of shoes Gotz size on order. Maxine has ordered various sizes for a range of dolls.

Peggy Stuart
    Participant

The shoes look lovely, Pat and Pam. I saw them on FB. Any idea when they will be ready to buy?

Nicole, did you mean the AG doll bike? It’s now on the previous page for me.

Nicole Gauthier
    Participant

Pam, this bicycle is a nice addition for your girl’s playtime.

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Me too, Pat! I need to start saving! They are due middle of the month as long as deliveries from Germany aren’t delayed.

Pat Holness
    Participant

I agree Pam shoes can make or break an outfit.
    I definetly will be buying some.

Pamela Elliott
    Participant

Hi Pat! Yes, I agree! I am so happy too. I think if these sell well, then Maxine will continue to stock them and add lots of different styles too, so let’s hope everyone buys them as well as us! Shoes make such a difference to an outfit, don’t they?

Pat Holness
    Participant

Just seen Maxine is getting the Wagner shoes, so excited.

Peggy Stuart
    Participant

I love the Götz Happy Kidz (and Hannah, too) because they look so real. The accessories have to look real, too, although the horses look like real toy horses. I may need to get one of those sometime. The grandkids really enjoy theirs.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.