Delivery & Returns
8am Tuesday 20th December
Europe including Republic of Ireland DPD by Road--
8am Tuesday 13th December
Eastern Europe including Non-EU
8am Friday 9th December
8am Tuesday 15th November
Rest of the World Economy or Standard Service*
8am Monday 28th November
Rest of the World Express
8am Wednesday 14th December
*Based on our experience parcels take much longer to reach their international destinations when ordered in November and December, and should goods needed for Christmas should be ordered as early as possible. We always dispatch quickly, but we have no control over the parcel and the service after it has been dispatched. If you have missed the economy date as advised above, then choose the express shipping method at checkout (if offered, if not offered please assume after Christmas delivery) as the parcel has the best chance of reaching you on this service if the order is needed before Christmas. A variety of shipping options are available at the time you order your goods. Parcels may arrive after Christmas if bad weather, customs delays and other such situations are present on the route your parcel is taking, or if the postal service is not operating smoothly. We will provide tracking information but please be advised that after the parcel has been shipped we only have information based on label scans and if there is no scan, then we have no further information. Procedures of the relevant postal service will be followed for any lost parcel claims.
*UK includes all regions of the UK*
We can currently offer the same priced postal service to customers on the islands, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland as those on the mainland.
Our Delivery & Returns conditions as set out below, form part of the My Doll Best Friend Terms & Conditions.
Your order will be processed as quickly as possible, usually the same or following business day.
Express Shipping £6.75
Do you wish you'd purchased express UK shipping at checkout? Not a problem: Create an order purchasing our Express Shipping Product, and send us an email to make us aware that you wish to upgrade the shipping service.
Periodically we will alter our shipping charges.
UK Delivery Notes:
Collections are made by Royal Mail, UK Mail and DPD from our warehouse at approximately 1pm each working day.
We choose your shipping method and the speed of service based on 'best way' relating to the size and weight of the order and the most economical way, so if there is any information you need to tell us about the order, please use the Comments box at checkout.
Please remember we need to have time to pack your parcel, and we pack orders in order of order placement. Any delivery notes should be added to the Comments box during checkout.
Where goods are sent with a tracking number this will be emailed to you. We email tracking information, but if you wish to know the exact status of your parcel and any tracking information as soon as it becomes available, and you created an account when you ordered, please log in to your account and click the order number.
It's advisable to track your parcel during the day that it is due to be delivered to avoid any unnecessary waiting in if the parcel has been delayed.
We strongly recommend that a parcel is not left at an unattended location. If a request is made for a parcel to be left in a safe place without a signature, we will pass the instruction to the delivery agent, but My Doll Best Friend will not be responsible for any missing parcel that has been registered as delivered in this instance.
Royal Mail deliveries are ordinarily made on Monday to Friday, not including Bank Holidays. Royal Mail workers may deliver on Saturdays but DPD couriers will only deliver Monday to Friday. Postal workers deliver to an address, not a named individual. When no one is available to accept the item, they will try and deliver the parcel to a neighbour, or sometimes (in the case of Royal Mail) to a local Post Office branch, where it will be held for up to 16 days. For buildings with multiple occupancy the complete address you provide to My Doll Best Friend must contain business name or department details and telephone number to allow a delivery to be completed. We ask that all customers provide us with any relevant delivery information during the checkout process, using the 'Comments' box.
Last posting infomation before Christmas click here.
We ship internationally. Please order any items you would like on the website and the shipping cost will be calculated based on the weight of the goods in your basket.
You may purchase from the website and the postage will be calculated at checkout.
Paypal invoices for shipping can be settled by credit/debit card or by Paypal payment.
The shipping services we commonly use for sending parcels overseas are Royal Mail, DPD and DHL. We also have a slower bulky service for large international orders and a Russian carrier.
Please check with your customs authorities to see if customs charges will be applicable on the goods entering the destination country so that you are informed of any extra costs before you purchase items.
There are some countries that we cannot ship to, and this list can be added to at any time:
We can ship to Russia and Ukraine.
Please ensure that the English alphabet is used for billing address, shipping address and matches the billing address of the method of payment.
Please note that doll furniture cannot be shipped internationally.
Last posting information before Christmas, click here.
At My Doll Best Friend, we hope that you will love your purchase. However, if for any reason you do not you may return it to us.
Please notify us by email within 14 days of receipt of the order of your intention to return an item. It is important that you communicate your intention to us during this period. Please read all sections below so that you are fully aware of the legalities, your rights and the process applicable to all returns, for whatever reason.
Complete and make a copy of the Cancellation and Returns Form (For All Returns). You will need the copy to insert into your parcel.
The returns address is:
My Doll Best Friend Ltd Returns, Units 32-34, Boyton Hall Farm, Roxwell, Essex, CM1 4LN
Click here for the Cancellation and Returns Form that you will need to complete.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
LEGAL: Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
• You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
• Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. The right to cancel a digital pdf pattern dowload ceases upon start of download.
• If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. Goods that can be returned need to be in re-saleable condition. All original packaging and labels must be present, and the item must be undamaged and unused.
• To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
• You can cancel by email: email@example.com, or call 08432 894250, or write to the head office: My Doll Best Friend Ltd Returns, 52 Stapleton Hall Road, N4 3QG
• If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
• We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
We do not offer exchanges. Each transaction is unique. If you wish to return a complete or partial order and receive something else these two processes will be treated as entirely separate transactions.
We try very hard to ensure your goods reach you in perfect condition. If you do find a problem with your order on receipt, please let us know immediately at customerservice[at]mydollbestfriend.co.uk before returning any goods.
First, we need your name, order number and brief description of the problem in the email.
Once this information has been received we may ask for a photograph.
We will be able to advise you of the process at this stage.
If the product is faulty, we may:
- ask you to return the product to us (enclosing the completed Cancellation and Returns Form
- email the information that you provide us with to the manufacturer in question for their communication before we can advise you
- offer a reimbursement and recommend disposal of the item (rather than requesting a return)
Faulty or Damaged Goods- Damages in Shipping
Goods may be damaged in shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have already accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please email us immediately at customerservice[at]mydollbestfriend.co.uk
If you receive damaged goods, please save all packaging material and paperwork and return that to us, with the goods as described above for returns. Refunds for faulty or damaged goods will include postage paid and we will organize collection from you.
Returns via Royal Mail or courier
- Enclose a completed Cancellation and Returns Form
- Package up securely; please use original packaging if possible, but remove original labels
- Obtain a certificate of postage from the Post Office or receipt from the courier
Please allow 2 weeks from the collection or posting date for us to credit your account. We will refund the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
Returns Address and Contact Details
Return to: My Doll Best Friend Ltd. Unit 32-34, Boyton Hall Farm, Boyton Hall Lane, Roxwell, Essex, CM1 4LN