UK & International Shipping Information
We are open, and shipping every working weekday. Our regular couriers are serving UK and international customers. It might take a few extra days than normal for your parcel to reach you overseas, as we have to wait for airlines. There can be delays at main postal depots due to backlogs in processing parcels. Equally there can be delays at customs. However, tracking is provided and parcels are arriving as expected and have been throughout the whole of March - June.
The exception to this applies to these destinations below. We look at the situation with our couriers on a daily basis, and will send any back orders and add the destinations back to the website checkout, as soon as the routes reopen.
United Arab Emirates
* /** UK Shipping
- Order Value under £60 is £3.99 : 4-5 day service, but this is often 48 hours.
- Order Value of £60+ : FREE UK SHIPPING
- Express delivery UK is £6.75 : 1-2 day service, but this is often next day.
- *Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey are NOT UK for the purposes of shipping fees. Do not select UK, select Isle of Man, Guernsey or Jersey as appropriate so that correct tax treatment and shipping costs are applied to your order.
- **Ireland, do not provide a BT postal address to us for shipping if you reside in Republic of Ireland. UK postal rates will not apply to you.
- Please order any items you would like on the website, and the shipping cost will be calculated based on the weight of the goods in your basket at checkout.
- Delivery charges will be stated clearly and prominently on the checkout page before you place your order.
- Delivery charges do not include customs or import duties for which the customer is separately responsible.
- If you email Customer Service relating to individual shipping quotes or confirmation of shipping prices, we will refer you to the matrix below, and for specific information relating to the goods you wish to buy, we will refer you to the checkout page where you must add your full shipping address to see accurate and specific shipping options.
Polite notice to our international customers: We're sorry, Customer Service unfortunately cannot supply or comment on individual shipping: all shipping is quoted for by the website, according to the weight in your basket and the destination country you enter on the checkout page, for the parcel.
- The shipping services we commonly use for sending parcels overseas are Royal Mail, DPD and DHL. We also have a slower bulky service for large international orders.
- Please ensure that the English alphabet is used for billing address, shipping address and matches the billing address of the method of payment. We cannot process orders in a non-English alphabet or language.
- We're sorry doll furniture cannot be shipped internationally.
PLEASE NOTE, THAT THE BELOW TIMETABLE IS ACCURATE FOR MOST OF THE YEAR, AND FOR THE PRE-CHRISTMAS PERIOD OR AT TIMES OF BAD WEATHER IT IS NECESSARY TO ALLOW EXTRA TIME.
WE RECOMMEND AT LEAST ANOTHER 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.
|DELIVERY COSTS - INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS|
|EUROPE: 3-6 WORKING DAYS||REST OF WORLD: 5-13 WORKING DAYS||AIR: 3-5 DAYS|
|LOCATION:||PRICES FROM:||TYPICAL ECONOMY PARCEL:||AIR EXPRESS PRICE:|
|(based on shipping a 50cm Gotz Happy Kidz doll)|
|ISLE OF MAN*||£4||£18|
|UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||N/A||N/A||£36|
* Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey are NOT UK for the purposes of shipping fees.
Do not select UK, select Isle of Man, Guernsey or Jersey as appropriate so that correct tax treatment and shipping costs are applied.
There are some countries that we CANNOT ship to, and this list can be added to at any time:
|Burkina Faso||The Congo|
|Macedonia||Namibia||Oman||Pakistan||Rwanda||Saint Kitts & Nevis||Taiwan||Uganda||Vanuatu||Yemen||Zambia|
|Madagascar||Nauru||Palau||Saint Lucia||Tajikistan||Uruguay||Vatican City||Zimbabwe|
|Malawi||Nepal||Palestine||Saint Vincent &||Tanzania||Uzbekistan||Venezuela|
|Maldives||Nethelands Antilles||Panama||The Grenadines||Thailand||Ukraine,||Vietnam|
|Mali||Nicaragua||Papua New||Samoa||Timor-Leste||if Crimea|
|Marshall Islands||Niger||Guinea||San Marino||Togo|
|Mauritania||Nigeria||Paraguay||Sao Tome &||Tonga|
|Mauritius||North Korea||Peru||Principe||Trinidad &|
Christmas: Last Posting dates Updated 20th December 2019 to include an extra day we will ship to you in UK: 23rd December if orders are placed before 12pm
Extended right to return your order for orders placed on or after 6th December 2019, to 10th January 2019.
NB the warehouse will be closed between Monday 23rd December 2019 and 2nd January 2020. Please ensure parcels are NOT presented for delivery during these dates.
12pm Friday 23rd December
Europe including Republic of Ireland DPD by Road--
8am Thursday 12th December
Eastern Europe including Non-EU
8am Friday 6th December
8am Thursday 14th November
Rest of the World Economy or Standard Service*
8am Wednesday 27th November
Rest of the World DHL Express
8am Friday 13th December
*Based on our experience parcels take much longer to reach their international destinations when ordered in November and December, and should goods needed for Christmas should be ordered as early as possible. We always dispatch quickly, but we have no control over the parcel and the service after it has been dispatched.
If you have missed the economy date as advised above, then choose the express shipping method at checkout (if offered, if not offered please assume after Christmas delivery) as the parcel has the best chance of reaching you on this service if the order is needed before Christmas. A variety of shipping options are available at the time you order your goods.
Parcels may arrive after Christmas if bad weather, customs delays and other such situations are present on the route your parcel is taking, or if the postal service is not operating smoothly.
We will provide tracking information but please be advised that after the parcel has been shipped we only have information based on label scans and if there is no scan, then we have no further information. Procedures of the relevant postal service will be followed for any lost parcel claims.
Purchases can be made on the website throughout the Christmas to New Year period. Any orders placed will be posted on the next scheduled posting date in the order they were placed.
Packaging is plain and does not reveal the contents.
If you would like any further help or clarification please email us and we will respond quickly.
We offer some answers below to the most common queries.
My parcel hasn't arrived?
Please log in to your My Doll Best Friend account, click the invoice number and read the status update. Delivery information including any relevant tracking information for your order will be available there.
To track Royal Mail items, go to:
If the parcel was shipped by Royal Mail, please check if it is at your Royal Mail depot.
To find your Royal Mail depot, go to:
If you have missed a delivery and would like a redelivery, go to:
To book a redelivery online, go to:
Note: It's a good idea to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with anyone.
When is the next shipping date after closure?
Our next shipping date is 6th January. You may order on the website throughout the Christmas and New Year period and we will ship your goods after 6th January.
Can I speak to someone about my query?
Our phone lines will reopen on 6th January. You will be able to contact us by using the Contact Us form. Emails will be checked during the holiday period, except on the Bank Holidays. We will do our best to assist you with any query or concern. We may need to contact a supplier and this may not be possible until companies reopen in January.
Can I return my unwanted gift?
The Terms & Conditions is full of helpful information about returning items. We will extend our returns period until 10th January for unwanted Christmas presents. Please ensure that the gifts are in their original undamaged packaging for returns if a refund or exchange is required.
My item is faulty, what should I do?
If you have received a defective item please Contact Us to briefly explain which item and what is wrong with it. Include your full name or order number when you tell us about the fault. We will reply to you, and may ask for a couple of photos so that we can better understand the problem and discuss it with the manufacturer to find a solution.