Competition Terms & Conditions
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: 12th July 2019 23.45 until 23.45 12th August 2019. Entries received after this time will not be put forward for selection.
1. The competition is operated by My Doll Best Friend Ltd. Please see our website for contact details.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
3. Employees of our company and anyone connected with the competition are not eligible.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
6. You promise that all of the information comprised in the application is correct.
7. Entries must be made by subscribing to the newsletter (even if already subscribed). No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are incomplete, delayed, damaged or not received for whatever reason.
8. It is a condition of entry that you comply with these terms and conditions, with the instructions for entry and with any other competition requirements specified on the relevant competition page on our website. We reserve the right to exclude any entry which in our opinion does not comply.
9. By entering this competition, you agree to receive email marketing information from us including newsletters and special offers.
11. The competition closes on the date shown on 12th August 2019 23.45
12. The winners are picked at random by Head Office.
13. Winners will be notified by email to the email addresses supplied to us and prizes will be sent to the postal address you provided. If we are unable to contact a winner via the email address supplied or delivery of any prize fails despite reasonable attempts by us, the prize will lapse and we reserve the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
14. The winners' prizes will be as specified on our website. We reserve the right to substitute the prizes for one of equivalent value.
15. No entrant may win more than one prize and prizes are non-transferrable.
16. No cash alternatives are available.
17. We do not guarantee that prizes will be received within any particular period following despatch. It is your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive your prize within a reasonable time of our notification email.
18. Any winners outside the UK are responsible for any applicable taxes and duties.
19. Prizes are provided “as is” and do not come with any promise as to quality or suitability.
20. We are entitled in our discretion to publish names, addresses (city / country only), prize information and/or photos of winners for promotional purposes on our website, on social media and elsewhere.
21. In all matters arising in connection with the competition, our decision shall be final.
22. No correspondence will be entered into.
23. We reserve the right to cancel the competition or alter these terms if we consider that we have good reason to do so.
24. You will be liable for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement
25. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom.
Version: CompT&C.V.5 Effective 05th June 2019