Next article >

Projects and Patterns

Home Forums Handmade For Dolls Projects and Patterns

This topic contains 39 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Peggy Stuart 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #24124

    Peggy Stuart
    Participant

    Here’s the pajama pants pattern and tutorial. I also have it as a pdf and can email it. Just send me a PM with your email address. It takes 1/3 yard of fabric, assuming the legs run with the length of grain, rather than cross-grain. That leaves some extra for a top, depending on how much the top takes. I like to use the Little Abbee Slumber Party Pajamas for the top, but I’ve altered the pattern to fit Happy Kidz.
    (Vroni looks unhappy, because the PJs weren’t for her.)

    • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Peggy Stuart.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #24117

    Pamela Elliott
    Moderator

    Jacket pattern by Nathalie from her blog in French but a very easy pattern found here. I used 4ply yarn which was reasonably thick for 4ply rather than fingering.
    I showed this on the Knitting page but this is just for easy reference on this no comment thread.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #23616

    Peggy Stuart
    Participant

    Here’s the finished Viipuri Dress, inspired by the Russian Dress.

    Viipuri was the town in Finland where my mother-in-law was born. It is now part of Russia and is called Vyborg.

    It’s knit using fingering/4-ply yarn. There are two skirt options: a shorter, fuller skirt and a longer skirt that’s still pretty full. the bodice has a lace-like pattern across the front and a stockinette back.

    The original Russian Dress is found in this blog post, with the one change in the skirt, so instead of having a swirled skirt, it has a balanced skirt. the lace bodice is the same as the Russian Dress original pattern. To make the swirled skirt, start the was the balanced skirt is made, but from Round 3 on, Make 1 YO right before last st in each panel every other round instead of 1 YO after first st and right before last st in each panel every 4th rnd (or every 6th rnd is an option).

    Don’t forget, no comments here. I’ll post a photo in the knitting, crochet and sewing thread, and you can comment or ask questions there.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #23597

    Pamela Elliott
    Moderator

    I forgot to post here again in the pattern, no comment section! It is a good resource though so better late than never.
    Here is the Liberty Jayne Culotte Jumpsuit.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #22973

    Peggy Stuart
    Participant

    I keep forgetting to post here, too. It’s too bad we don’t have a “like” button, but I’m sure everyone has exclaimed their admiration for these treasures elsewhere.
    So here is my Stavanger Cardigan. This is the sheep version. I have a kitty version I will make up when I finish my current project, which I should also post here.
    The Stavanger is a Norwegian-style cardigan designed to be a beginning steeking project, although you could knit it flat. It just would take longer.
    (I wonder how many sheep are in Stavanger….)

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #22942

    Pamela Elliott
    Moderator

    Simplicity Pattern 1220.
    Just a reminder this is a non comment thread. I keep forgetting that and forgetting to post here too! I made this dress a few weeks ago.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #22938

    Pamela Elliott
    Moderator

    Here is an old dress pattern for a Sasha doll but it fits AGAT Nisha well.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #22934

    Andrea Wood
    Participant

    This is the Liberty Jane Avila Aviator Jacket pattern purchased from Pixie Faire. I printed it off at 90% instead of 100% and then added the original length back to the front and back. The sleeves have the original length plus 1/2 inch extra added. The ribbing cuffs, waistband and neck were shortened to 90% of the length, but used I the original width. It closes well at this width.

    Made with a light/medium weight waffle weave fabric with silver threads running through it. Sulky metallic silver ribbon was used for topstitching. The lining is quilting cotton.

    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Andrea Wood. Reason: additonal photo
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #16841

    Pamela Elliott
    Moderator

    This is the Katie dress by Debonair Designs. I went up a needle size to 3.5 mm so to give a looser fit and a longer length. I also didn’t do the lateral braid but just substituted another purl row. I think the dress hangs better that way. Any comments on the knitting page, as this topic is no comment!! Thanks 🙂

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #15655

    Pamela Elliott
    Moderator

    I keep forgetting to post projects here! This is the Cabbagetown Jacket with the hat from Una Hendry’s DK ski set.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.