It’s going slowly. I’ve been sewing since I finished my niece’s iPhone pouch this morning. I had already cut out some Capri-length leggings for Dolly using the Simplicity 1484 tights pattern. I had to use elastic in the waist, because of the design, but otherwise I did it according to Andrea’s wonderful instructions. I also had a full-length pair cut out for Vroni from the Lilli & Fleur pattern, but Dolly looks cold topless, so I need to make her a top. I’m to the point where I add the sleeves.
The coat is past the border and onto the body. I’m not going out tonight, so I’ll probably get a few more rows done.
I enjoyed knitting it and have a longer one on my needles now in a yarn that changes colour from purple to grey. As there is not a lot of shaping it is quite relaxing. Hope you can try it when you are better. Hot pink would suit Fleur too!